December 2015 Spoiler Allure Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a bummer! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm little leery of trying the C E Ferulic myself because I breakout easily but I guess I have to try it and I see how it goes. If it wasn't so expensive to buy I wouldn't even bother trying. I'm curios to see how this product performs considering it's retail price $162 (30ml).
Yeah I'm unsure of this product as well, although I don't break out but I have extremely dry skin and right now have just the right mix of my Kbeauty items that are really working for me. I hate to shake things up at this point, but like you I want to see what something that expensive could possibly do.Unless it contains the fountain of youth, I really don't understand that price  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

What a bummer! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm little leery of trying the C E Ferulic myself because I breakout easily but I guess I have to try it and I see how it goes. If it wasn't so expensive to buy I wouldn't even bother trying. I'm curios to see how this product performs considering it's retail price $162 (30ml).
It is very highly rated on Beautypedia, which is why I was excited.  Let us know how you like it.

Back