Dermstore mystery bags

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was able to order two of these this morning. They sold out twice, but I was able to get one on backorder. I can't wait to see what's in them! These are a great value.

Post pictures when you get yours, please!  I considered getting one but restrained myself.

This was the cheapest bag- I got the hair strengthener in both bags 1 and 2.  The value is way over what I paid, but I'm not sure if I really need these.  I'm glad most of the products are new to me, because my main purpose is to try new things.

Originally Posted by Hellocat4 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This was the cheapest bag- I got the hair strengthener in both bags 1 and 2.  The value is way over what I paid, but I'm not sure if I really need these.  I'm glad most of the products are new to me, because my main purpose is to try new things.
It does look like a good value! I'm just so flush with product right now I had to restrain myself from adding to the pile.  I do love mystery bags though.

I picked up the $36 Fall Essentials Kit for $12 during the F&F sale. And it got here so quickly!

Dermatologic Essential Skin Protector

Dentalogica Typhon's Travel Gels

DermaE Anti-Aging Night Cream

Kinara Nighttime Skin Quencher

Boscia Lavender Blotting Linens

Perricone Vitamin C Ester 15

DoshaCare Eye and Neck Balm

RapidLash Eyelash Enhancing Serum

Clear travel bag

Not bad... $233 value according to Dermstore and via Amazon just slightly less. I have the Boscia Green Tea blotting linens, but everything else is brand new to me.

I also snagged a RedPoint eyeshadow duo for $12 and got yet another Dermstore Lip Quench to add to my growing collection.

Alpha, do you need a code for that? I want to order it, but didn't know about a friends sale.

Originally Posted by Hellocat4 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Alpha, do you need a code for that? I want to order it, but didn't know about a friends sale.
I think it may be over. I'm on their email list so I get notifications of sales and whatnot.

Latest posts

Back