Did anyone else pick out their Mother Day Gift?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Reaction score
This Mother's Day instead of not giving me anything my wonderful husband took me down and let me pick out my own gift!:icon_love

I have been wanting a charm bracelet that I could add ones that I wanted to it. Well I got a bracelet and 4 charms and then a necklace to match. I don't get it till Mother's Day but for me this is going to be the best Mother's Day ever for me!
icon_redface.gif

My son's both got me cards after messeges were left on their cell phones to get one and one son and girlfriend while out last night came home with a little tiny box with Happy Mother's Day written on it..:icon_love I could just cry with joy!!

You see they have never gone this way out for me on Mother's Day that makes this just ahhhhh..:icon_love sorry I am just i awe at my family I am feeling so loved about now..Any one else get the joy of picking out their gifts?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by OverallBeauty This Mother's Day instead of not giving me anything my wonderful husband took me down and let me pick out my own gift!:icon_loveI have been wanting a charm bracelet that I could add ones that I wanted to it. Well I got a bracelet and 4 charms and then a necklace to match. I don't get it till Mother's Day but for me this is going to be the best Mother's Day ever for me!
icon_redface.gif

My son's both got me cards after messeges were left on their cell phones to get one and one son and girlfriend while out last night came home with a little tiny box with Happy Mother's Day written on it..:icon_love I could just cry with joy!!

You see they have never gone this way out for me on Mother's Day that makes this just ahhhhh..:icon_love sorry I am just i awe at my family I am feeling so loved about now..Any one else get the joy of picking out their gifts?

Well, i don't have any kids, but mom wanted a crockpot... lol So she told me which kind she wanted - and she got it !
wink.gif
Since she already knew about it, I gave it to her early b/c she wanted to use it for her pork roast...
icon_cheesygrin.gif
But Happy Mothers Day to all our MuT mommies!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Reaction score
At Christmas I hinted that I wanted a yellow gold bracelet. I have a couple of white gold ones and even a yellow and white gold tennis bracelet but I wanted a plain old link yellow gold bracelet. Didn't get it for Christmas. Wasn't too disappointed though because I got my new and much faster computer instead. I can't believe it but this morning I opened up a present from a pretty prominant jewelery store in our area and found inside a Roberto Coin gold linke bracelet with the toggle that has tiny sapphires in the ends. I love it! So although I didnt pick it out , I gave the idea. From my beautiful four year old daughter she made me a heart pin in preschool made out of this foam stuff. It is just as wonderful or more so than the bracelet. She positively beamed when I put it on.

Latest posts