Did you see Lauren Conrads clothing line?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I really really like it. I guess its only online right now. And it came out today the same day as Heidis birthday haha
devilish.gif

Shop Lauren Conrad

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif I would never pay that much but it's cute ITA! At least she's made it where she wanted to be (so far) in life.

LOL! I was like "The second dress looks a lot like something Audrina would wear!" and when I clicked on it, it's called the Audrina dress. How funny is that!

There's a Lo dress, too!

I really like the London top; I've been looking for something like that. Hopefully, Target will come out with a knockoff pretty soon...they're usually pretty good about that.
smile.gif

So funny you said that, target DOES have a top just like that! that was actually my first thought when i saw that top!

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif I really like the London top; I've been looking for something like that. Hopefully, Target will come out with a knockoff pretty soon...they're usually pretty good about that.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Didn't even know she was coming out with a new line. Good for her! Originally Posted by sweetnsexy6953 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Didn't even know she had her own clothing line. Good for her, Im happy for her. Haha! Great minds think alike. I was about to say almost the exact same.

Too expensive..I have seen pieces like it elsewhere for a lot less money. Good for her, though.

I like the line its really cute, but seriously way too expensive for me....::wishes it was cheaper::

Latest posts

Back