Dinair, Temptu and Luminess Air

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone else has purchased the Temptu Air Pods and noticed that it takes like 30 minutes to dry? I have dry skin so I use a moisturizer, wait for it to set and then start my light spraying with this stuff. I swear I have to hit it with the blow dryer (cool setting) and then it STILL isn't dry...

Also, I LOVE THE DINAIR.. However, it seems to dry my face out by the end of the day.. This may be because I'm using MFHD to set it (just a habit) and it honestly looks beautiful without even setting it! So, trying to find new ways to make this work..

The Luminess Air hands down is my everyday go to. I can't say enough good things about the foundation, primer, booster.. It just lays sooo pretty on the skin.

Anyone else have problems with the Temptu being so sticky for soooooooooooo long?

AND YES, I'VE PURCHASED ALL 3... ha ha... What can I say, I'm a makeup whore! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back