Dior Holiday 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Much like the Estée Lauder Heritage Collection globe pendant from earlier this year, we want this Dior Light Holiday Bright Lip Gloss—not to wear, but to hang from our vanity mirror. Look at how pretty it is!

Inside this couture necklace and crystal bejeweled pendant, inspired by the legendary jewels of the Dior Collection, is a shimmering copper-pink lip gloss just for the holidays.

While the Dior Light gloss is just for show, we’ll put this I Love Dior Deluxe Holiday Palette to good use. With six eye shadows, an allover glow bronzing powder, and travel-size Diorshow Mascara and Ultra Gloss for lips, this holiday palette is perfect for our gym bag or overnight trips. And, of course, an excellent gift choice for a special friend.

Source

I wish you guys would stop teasing me with these pretty palettes!
smile.gif

okay, marisol, i KNOW you posted this just for me... hahahaha, because- you know- the house of dior only exists to please me.

i am buying that set.

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif okay, marisol, i KNOW you posted this just for me... hahahaha, because- you know- the house of dior only exists to please me.
i am buying that set.

I wanna see you post that haul!

Latest posts

Back