Diorshow vs. Diorshow unlimited

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I was at Sephora today and the SA was helping me. I was in a rush and told her I wanted Diorshow waterproof. I didn't check my bag when I left, but when I got home I realized she put in Diorshow unlimited instead!
Does anyone really like unlimited? I really wanted the diorshow but I hate going back to return :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score
I haven't tried unlimited. Why don't you try it and see how it works on you? If it doesn't work, you can always return it.

I looks like the difference between them is the brush.

Reaction score
I so want to try this... And Shiseido's Mascara Base... Why do they have to cost two arms and a leg?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif I so want to try this... And Shiseido's Mascara Base... Why do they have to cost two arms and a leg? I know......that sucks its so darn expensive

Reaction score
I have used DiorShow for almost 2 years now and I just love it to bits and would never change it, I think unlimited is supposed to be blacker and more dramatic. give it a try maybe u'll like it!!

Reaction score
I would try it and if you don't like it then return it and simply explain that you wanted the original diorshow and the sales associate gave you the wrong one so you gave that one a try and you really want the original diorshow. They will have no problem taking it back, especially when it was their error.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by YourOneAndOnly /img/forum/go_quote.gif I would try it and if you don't like it then return it and simply explain that you wanted the original diorshow and the sales associate gave you the wrong one so you gave that one a try and you really want the original diorshow. They will have no problem taking it back, especially when it was their error. Thanks! I think I'll do that

Reaction score
hmm..I was at Sephora a few weeks ago, searching for the Diorshow tester but to my amazement there were a couple of them..I decided to try Unlimited cuz it was written that it focuses on length.. but I was totally disappointed.. the effect was comparable to all those decent but not excellent mascaras.. maybe my tester was old or something...

I'm still wondering whether to buy it or not:/ or maybe Hypnose or one of YSL?

Reaction score
both of them are not too good for me, but i'd still rather go for diorshow

Reaction score
I like the diorshow for me but the last tube i bought has been really flakey for some reason

Reaction score
I'm considering buying one, but also confused which is better.

I tried several kinds of mascara such as Lancome, YSL, Shu uemura, Channel but not Dior. The most natural one I've used is Shu Uemura with the tiny head. My lash is thick but short. My eyes are so so with the unclear eyelid.

I've heard many good comments about DIorShow. regardless of the price, it worths a try.

Reaction score
I love unlimited much better than regular diorshow. Diorshow is good if you want very thick lashes. But I find that the unlimited gives longer lashes. which is what I love

Latest posts