Dirty Gal

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm happy with this box. The donkey oil really threw me for a loop, but I think I may give it a try. Does anyone know which Muddy Girl varieties correspond with which colors, please? I practically cooed when I saw those; I really liked the one I tried from MCW1!

Has anyone else besides me wondered why Memebox is only offering two boxes during the holiday season? I keep checking. It is always just the All About Brows box and the Marzia 2.

Has anyone else besides me wondered why Memebox is only offering two boxes during the holiday season? I keep checking. It is always just the All About Brows box and the Marzia 2.
There are no boxes available at the moment. They were clearing their warehouses of old stock but should be at the stage of having new stock arrive...assuming they are still going to offer boxes for sale and that, is the million dollar question. No one knows if and when they will release. They may have some restocked boxes for sale before the end of the year but its anyone's guess if there will be any NEW boxes soon.

I just tried the smurf mask and it feels and smells exactly like LUSH Mask of Magnaminty, which I love! I ran out of my jar months ago and was going to buy more next time I'm driving by a LUSH store, but now I got this mask here which is almost a dupe. It has a lot of the same ingredients, and it's also blue instead of green. 

I haven't gotten mine yet! It's my first memebox & I'm pretty sure I'm gonna die if it doesn'arrive soon. Lol. Also ordered Black Friday #4 and Luckyboxes 12-14. Thanks for the info on this box! Now I'm really excited!

Does anyone know if the "Mayo hair" product smells or feels like mayo? silly question, I know, but I despise mayo. lol
You're not the only one...trying to find a Sarnie that isn't swimming in the stuff (or salad cream) is like finding the proverbial needle in a haystack...wouldn't want to put something that had the same smell in my hair either as that would be yuck!

I used the Mayo Pack as an after-hair dye conditioner and holy moly it worked like a champ. Might be the best my hair has looked after dyeing??

Did anyone else notice that the donkey oil has a sticker over it that SAYS 'natural donkey oil' or something, and it's covering that it actually says body oil? Super weird.

@@ceredonia Yes, it does say body oil when you peel back the donkey oil sticker! I didn't notice until you mentioned it. really strange, I don't know if I should continue to use it on my face.

Back