Discriptions for upcoming MAC Collections

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
2 new Creations fragrances: Lavender and Green APRIL 1ST: 14 new Amplified Creme lipsticks TONE PLUS: 8 sheer tone shimmer blushes (see shade decriptions below)* 20 new nailpolishes Over Lacquer and Under Lacquer (top and bottom coats) Manicure Wipes White Jacquard bags (store only) APRIL 15TH: exclusive to Nordstrom: Rock-It. These are glitter products. A new glitter eyeliner, Pink Courage Pigment, a new palette with 3 glosses. There are also new Luster lipsticks that might or might not be Nordstrom only. In April there's a line for ASIA only. These are whitening products. There are quite a few things in this collection but it won't be available in the US or Canada. There's also a Hipnotique Quad that is exclusive to Asia. Up The Amp lipstick descriptions Vegas Volt- a bold, coral-orange Up the Amp- reminds me of a deeper, more purpley version of Stiletto Berry Boost- a raspberry, burgundy shade Chatterbox- medium pinky-coral shade Orchidstrate- Brownish-plum Brick-O-La- Deep, brick-red, wine shade Hotschotch- Medium, brownish-peach... kinda like a butterscotch shade Dense- a medium, purpley-blackberry hue Blankety- Soft, brownish, dusty rose Scanty- Medium mauve with hint of brown *shades of Tone+ blushes (sheer & shimmery) out April 1 Trace Gold- Soft beige with gold shimmer Shimmersweet- Pale, icy pink with silver shimmer Foolish Me- Pale peachy-pink with coral and gold shimmer Dollymix- Bubblegum pink with soft gold shimmer Ambering Rose- Med. Dusty Rose with soft gold shimmer Lovecrush- looks just like Loverush, only sheer and with burgundy and gold flecks Peachykeen- Fevered, coral-peach with gold shimmer Plum Foolery- Med. plum/wine-ish with gold shimmer

Crud..Looks like I having to save my pennies..Thanks for all the info TinyD

Originally Posted by Tinydancer 2 new Creations fragrances: Lavender and Green APRIL 1ST: 14 new Amplified Creme lipsticks TONE PLUS: 8 sheer tone shimmer blushes (see shade decriptions below)* 20 new nailpolishes Over Lacquer and Under Lacquer (top and bottom coats) Manicure Wipes White Jacquard bags (store only) APRIL 15TH: exclusive to Nordstrom: Rock-It. These are glitter products. A new glitter eyeliner, Pink Courage Pigment, a new palette with 3 glosses. There are also new Luster lipsticks that might or might not be Nordstrom only. In April there's a line for ASIA only. These are whitening products. There are quite a few things in this collection but it won't be available in the US or Canada. There's also a Hipnotique Quad that is exclusive to Asia. Up The Amp lipstick descriptions Vegas Volt- a bold, coral-orange Up the Amp- reminds me of a deeper, more purpley version of Stiletto Berry Boost- a raspberry, burgundy shade Chatterbox- medium pinky-coral shade Orchidstrate- Brownish-plum Brick-O-La- Deep, brick-red, wine shade Hotschotch- Medium, brownish-peach... kinda like a butterscotch shade Dense- a medium, purpley-blackberry hue Blankety- Soft, brownish, dusty rose Scanty- Medium mauve with hint of brown *shades of Tone+ blushes (sheer & shimmery) out April 1 Trace Gold- Soft beige with gold shimmer Shimmersweet- Pale, icy pink with silver shimmer Foolish Me- Pale peachy-pink with coral and gold shimmer Dollymix- Bubblegum pink with soft gold shimmer Ambering Rose- Med. Dusty Rose with soft gold shimmer Lovecrush- looks just like Loverush, only sheer and with burgundy and gold flecks Peachykeen- Fevered, coral-peach with gold shimmer Plum Foolery- Med. plum/wine-ish with gold shimmer

Are these gonna be LE or will they be a new permanent collection to MAC. I know the Rock it collection is LE to nordy's, but just not sure about the rest of the products. Thanks

Originally Posted by Tinydancer 2 new Creations fragrances: Lavender and Green APRIL 1ST: 14 new Amplified Creme lipsticks TONE PLUS: 8 sheer tone shimmer blushes (see shade decriptions below)* 20 new nailpolishes Over Lacquer and Under Lacquer (top and bottom coats) Manicure Wipes White Jacquard bags (store only) APRIL 15TH: exclusive to Nordstrom: Rock-It. These are glitter products. A new glitter eyeliner, Pink Courage Pigment, a new palette with 3 glosses. There are also new Luster lipsticks that might or might not be Nordstrom only. In April there's a line for ASIA only. These are whitening products. There are quite a few things in this collection but it won't be available in the US or Canada. There's also a Hipnotique Quad that is exclusive to Asia. Up The Amp lipstick descriptions Vegas Volt- a bold, coral-orange Up the Amp- reminds me of a deeper, more purpley version of Stiletto Berry Boost- a raspberry, burgundy shade Chatterbox- medium pinky-coral shade Orchidstrate- Brownish-plum Brick-O-La- Deep, brick-red, wine shade Hotschotch- Medium, brownish-peach... kinda like a butterscotch shade Dense- a medium, purpley-blackberry hue Blankety- Soft, brownish, dusty rose Scanty- Medium mauve with hint of brown *shades of Tone+ blushes (sheer & shimmery) out April 1 Trace Gold- Soft beige with gold shimmer Shimmersweet- Pale, icy pink with silver shimmer Foolish Me- Pale peachy-pink with coral and gold shimmer Dollymix- Bubblegum pink with soft gold shimmer Ambering Rose- Med. Dusty Rose with soft gold shimmer Lovecrush- looks just like Loverush, only sheer and with burgundy and gold flecks Peachykeen- Fevered, coral-peach with gold shimmer Plum Foolery- Med. plum/wine-ish with gold shimmer

I'm not sure about that yet but when I find out I'll let you know. Originally Posted by maiho Are these gonna be LE or will they be a new permanent collection to MAC. I know the Rock it collection is LE to nordy's, but just not sure about the rest of the products. Thanks

Latest posts

Back