Disney Villains Designer Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OHEMG, I MUST HAVE IT ALL. Except for the dolls. Dolls that like freak me out. . . hahhaha, but that make-up is GORGEOUS. Does anyone know how the quality is?

Loving the nail polish and the eyeshadow palette. I hope someone does a complete "look" with the eyeshadow palette. That's one thing that I'm not very good at with makeup...

I bought the Maleficent Doll today! Can't wait until the others are released :]

Ursula is my favorite so I am sad to see her a little generic looking. I found an Ursula plush doll in my local Disney store and embarrassed the crap out of my husband dancing around and hugging the box. This doll does not cause the same reaction.

Maleficent gives me the willies, I love her! Cruella too. I am saddened by seeing a skinny Ursula. She's supposed to be big and round and have her tentacles flopping everywhere!

Originally Posted by tweakabell /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ursula is my favorite so I am sad to see her a little generic looking. I found an Ursula plush doll in my local Disney store and embarrassed the crap out of my husband dancing around and hugging the box. This doll does not cause the same reaction.
Haha that sounds like something I would do except hub is used to my odd natures lol. One of my sons would be absolutely mortified though haha

I just won't think of her as Ursula, I'll think of her as Morgana
biggrin.gif

I've calmed down a lot from when we first met so I think I just caught him off guard. He loves the craziness I bring to his life.

Originally Posted by tweakabell /img/forum/go_quote.gif

A full on plush or the Barbie-style one they had out this time last year?

Kinda Barbie-ish she has a hard head and plush bottom but I was happy to find one I could sleep with.

This one. The only thing she needs is wires in her tentacles to make them curl and stay.

Yeah, that's the Barbie-style one I was referring to. I'd actually love a FULL PLUSH. Then again, I'd love if they did a Barbie-style doll of "Ursula as a Human". 

They have a full plush one on disneystore.com but she is creepy looking. I prefer that she look like Ursula and be hard than be full plush and off looking. I would love an Ursula Barbie that turned into Vanessa. They have a Beast that turns into the prince, so maybe they'll get around to it.

Vanessa! I couldn't remember the name.

I have a rag doll Maleficent that looks kind of odd, so I understand why you don't like the full plush Ursula. It's the chin that does it....

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah, that's the Barbie-style one I was referring to. I'd actually love a FULL PLUSH. Then again, I'd love if they did a Barbie-style doll of "Ursula as a Human". 
I've seen Usula as a human.

Ever watch Operation Repo?

That make me want to do my makeup like Ursula. I'm a big girl I could pull that off so much better
smilehappyyes.gif

Back