Dita Von Teese: Hot or Sooo Not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Demure and hot! I love lots of her looks cos they are very classic vintage-y, and she never looks trashy. She looks amazing. I love the blouse. She's one of the only famous women who admit how much "work" goes into looking good. She admits to having breast implants, and I ironically, if I had a teenage daughter, I would rather them look at them as a fashion role model than lindsay lohan or one of those others. Dita's a woman!

Oh! How did I not see this?! I love my Dita! I'm sorry, but I think she shows you can be pretty while being "pale." No need for the fake & bake! Love her!

She looks very put together but the skirt is a little too school-marmish for my taste.

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif And Janet Jackson was blasted for her outfit? Please. (Tongue in cheek y'all!)
This looks alright though, but I wouldn't look twice. She very nearly blends into the background, I'd forget she was even there.

i was thinking the same thing....but dita's hair always looks flawless....i mean she's not that pretty but she has what you call a "swagger"

I think it's beautiful, but it's missing a Ooomph factor - something that would bring more life to her face - could be another shirt, or earrings, bracelets...

Back