DIY Spa Treatment: Mojito Hand Scrub

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
DIY Spa Treatment: Mojito Hand Scrub

Mon, 09/03/2007 - 8:00am by bellasugar

Got a few left-over bar ingredients from all of the mojitos you served at your beach party this weekend? Don't let them go to waste. Instead, create a simple, at-home DIY mojito scrub. This treatment is great way to combat dry hands.

The sun, ocean and especially heavily chlorinated pools can dehydrate your skin. Thanks to another one of Raechel Cunningham's home remedy tips, you can easily exfoliate, nourish and moisturize your paws. Here's what to do:

MojitoHandScrub.jpg

• Chop up three to five mint leaves (mint helps energize cells) and place them in a mixing bowl.
  • Squeeze half of a small lime (a natural aid for healthy skin), one tablespoon of sugar (a natural AHA)and one table spoon of extra virgin olive oil (a moisturizing emollient and add them to the bowl.
  • Massage the scrub into the palm of your hand and gently work the product on the backs of your hands, cuticles and fingertips. This recipe makes enough for one use and also doubles as a fab cuticle treatment!
Source

The olive oil is the one i really don't like! But it's a nice idea
smile.gif

And maybe for those who like, they can always drink rum while doing that, lol

sounds great to me.. its ashame how many people neglect their hands. Theres nothing i hate more then shaking someones hand & it feeling like sandpaper! ahh.

Latest posts

Back