Do dents in you car bother you?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YES!!! we already have a little dent from someone's door on our door! the truck is only a month old, dang it!! everytime i see that dent i see the resale value going down the drain... plus it seems really noticeable to me a little dent on a shiny red truck.

Dents used to bother but not so much now. Maybe when I get a new car...whenever that is. I'm driving around with a dent in my car.

In March, I got my car out of the shop on a Friday (somebody rear-ended me) and on the following Sunday, some kid lost control of his scooter and hit my car! I swear this thing is a target!! I'm in no rush to get it fixed either.

IMG_0147.jpg

Someone dented my car, while it was parked at work. (the restaurant) It is barely noticeable, but it does bother me. Well... lately I have kinda forgotten about it, because it is SO tiny... but it does suck how people are just not careful at all.

my previous cars didnt' bother me because they were rusty anyways. but, i just purchased a 2007 mazda 3 two days ago. and, if it gets a dent, i'll cry!

Back