Do u Have under eye circles? how to make it looks better?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
There are a lot of women who suffer from the under eye circles this tip is easy to make u look better:

After using a Tea bag don't throw it ! put it in the freezer for 15 to 20 min and apply it before u sleep for 10 to 15 min ( Daily)

u'll notice a great difference

Reaction score
ahem *frozen teabags are gross* lol, at least for me, i can never keep them, always have to throw them directly in the garbage. but i know it's supposed to be very effective.

Reaction score
I was watching Brazil's Next Top Model the other day and the girls learned some makeup tips from a pro.

One of the tips was to apply red lipstick on your under eye circles and then apply foundation or your concealer on top of it.

I tried it and it worked for me.

I applied the lipstick under my eyes the same way you'd apply concealer. After that, my skin looked sort of red-ish/pink instead of blue and it worked a lot better with my concealer on top of it.

The makeup artist told the girls that the red lipstick is a trick all drag queens use to conceal their shaved beards ('cause it's so dark an all...)

Reaction score
Lool Magosiene yea i've tried them they r really affective

Thanks a lot Marinasmith that's amazing i'll try it soon

Reaction score
Hmm, I like the sound of the red lipstick thing, I'm gonna try it.

Reaction score
Just curious...why are tea bags supposed to be so effective for undereye circles?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kathy /img/forum/go_quote.gif Just curious...why are tea bags supposed to be so effective for undereye circles? I used to remember, but I've forgotten... BRB!
Back! Okay, here's something I found:

Quote:
Black tea contains tannin and caffeine, which constricts your blood vessels and encourages extra liquids to flush out of your skin . Chamomile has anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce puffy eyes.
SOURCE

Here's some other links:
Green Tea Bag - Under Eye Circles Bags Puffiness Dark Circles Wrinkles - Under Eye Treatment

Why do people put tea bags on their eyes? - Yahoo! UK & Ireland Answers

Reaction score
the red lipstick treick is interesting, i tried on my mom and it worked.

Reaction score
wow that's interesting, i shoud try! thanks for the input:]

Originally Posted by marinasmith /img/forum/go_quote.gif I was watching Brazil's Next Top Model the other day and the girls learned some makeup tips from a pro.
One of the tips was to apply red lipstick on your under eye circles and then apply foundation or your concealer on top of it.

I tried it and it worked for me.

I applied the lipstick under my eyes the same way you'd apply concealer. After that, my skin looked sort of red-ish/pink instead of blue and it worked a lot better with my concealer on top of it.

The makeup artist told the girls that the red lipstick is a trick all drag queens use to conceal their shaved beards ('cause it's so dark an all...)

Reaction score
I heard its from a lack of vitamin K. Some people just don't absorb it well enough. Tea bags help to reduce puffiness, but I don't think they do much for the black circles

Reaction score
I've never tried the teabags... guess we don't drink much tea in here lol.

The lipstick trick I would have never thought. I can try it since my under eye circles are monstrous.

Reaction score
Teabags do nothing for me. Mine aren't especially puffy, but noticeably dark and ALWAYS there. Inherited them from my mother...

Reaction score
hey, if drag queens do it it must be right!!

about the teabags..does herbal tea work? or does it have to be actual caffeinated tea? and does it make a difference like green tea versus black, etc.? I've heard green tea helps for eyes, i think i might try that.

Reaction score
obviously you can conceal under eye circles, but the best way to get rid of them is to get plenty of sleep, drink lots of water, and have a healty diet and exercise regime.

Reaction score
Okay, here's a stupid question.............do you apply the lipstick lightly or heavy and rub some of it off and use the stain that is left? Also, can I use a coral brownish lipstick. Does it matter what shade of red?

Reaction score
Instead of using red lipstick and then concealer, I would use a peach/orange concealer for dark circles. The peach really covers dark circles. I use this type of concealer on a lot of my clients. Try using Amazing Concealer...they sell it at Ulta and some Sephoras....I recommend it