Do You Believe in Aromatherapy?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I'm also a believer=) My fave oils are lavender, eucalyptus and sweet orange, to name some....

Reaction score
I totally believe in aromatherapy. That's why I've been a fan of Bath and Body Works' entire Lavender Vanilla line or any products of theirs that promote sleep.

Reaction score
I do I do!

I love essential oils!at home they always available,the basic essential oils like :Rosemary,Lavender,Ylang ylang and geranium!

I love making my own hair and body oil!,and I also make my own sugar scrub!no more fancy spas and salons for me!

Reaction score
Aromatherapy has saved my life. Well, not literally, but you know! I get really high strug/wound up and I can't tell you how many times I would burn some candles, incense, or scented oil and feel calmer within minutes!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by particleman /img/forum/go_quote.gif no Aromatherapy does not drastically heal a person but instead allows the person's mind and body to be in a state where he can heal faster. Lavender for example makes a person more relaxed, calm and sleep easier. Let's not also forget that aromatherapy was discovered accidentally by dipping a burned part of an arm to lavender oil. The result, the pain dropped fast and healed with no scars or blisters.

Reaction score
I am wondering if any of you want to share some of your aromatherapy recipes? 

Reaction score
I'd love to post some of your recipes on my blog with your permission! The site is http://getyobeautyon.blogspot.com its new blog check it out and leave a comment! Also if interested I could use a few guest posts! It give you a chance to express yourself and promote your blog or product! I'd love if someone could do a review or tutorial especially with any Avon product! However it doesn't have to be Avon! Email at [email protected] put guest post in subject!

Dalylah

Lacquer Lackey
Reaction score
Yes I believe in it. Scents definitely effect our level of relaxation and calmness, therefore effecting our ability to rest and heal. For myself I love vanilla, cinnamon and gardenia. I do enjoy other scents but the one that absolutely stinks to me is lavender, which is odd since so many others adore it. Every time I walked past lavender scented stuff it makes me recoil. It's so very strong and fragrances that have it frequently give me a headache.

Latest posts