Do you Believe in Fate?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww, blueangel, it was an amazing story.

Wow Rosie, i didn't know that. I agree it's kind of eerie that all of them have said the same things about you.

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif tell all Amorris! hahaha, sure..
so before i came to sydney, i lived in singapore for about 8 years and that was when i met my high school bf. well, you'd know the story, we'd fall in love and thought we would live happily ever after.. but as u know, that never happens.. so basically i gave my 101% to him and treated him really good like i thought i'd never find another bf again, and suddenly he just stopped loving me, and after a while i found out he was cheating on me.. i loved him SO much that i told him i didn't care and as long as he doesn't break up with me i'd still love him as much. ( i know i was real stupid, and was such a fooooool!#&$@! ) n that went on for 8 months! i always hoped his heart would come back to me, but it didn't and he just got worse.. he'll just ignore me and never reply to my calls/msges for days! so anyway, i eventually took the courage to break up with him, and then i decided to go to sydney..

i came to sydney and i found other guys, some better and some worse, but i didn't care cuz at that point i couldn't put any trust in any guys anymore. no offence, but i told myself that guys are all the same, even if they seem like they'll treat u like a princess but after a while things can change and he can turn into someone totally different. so i treat all my bf like sh*t, i'll cheat on them, won't asnwer their calls/text.. and when i say cheat, i would cheat on 1 guy with 2 others! until i found another guy, lets call him A, and he was like my Mr. Right. he was perfect and he changed the way i think about guys and love and he made me a better person.

Karma 1: after about 1 year later, i was in contact with the j*rk ex hi-school bf of mine and he told me that he was really sorry and regretted everything. he told me that the girl that he was cheating with cheated on him too! (haha, i know) and then he found another girl that he reallly really madly in love with (like how i was with him) who is also Indonesian (which is my nationality) but is 10 years older than him! and wait for it,.... and she's MARRIED!.. and fiy, he's stil with that girl even until this moment, but she just wouldn't leave her husband and my exbf jus couldn't let go of her..

Karma 2: my perfect guy A whom i thought was Mr. Right ended up being another jerk who broke up with me after being in a r.s for 1.5years and told me, he just doesn't love me anymore. and i was just left speechless cuz i didn't do anything wrong (as far as i know) so.. i think that was MY karma for cheating on my previous bfSS..

That teaches me a lesson though, I once heard that Revenge is not for you to take action on. Its something that God will do to even out for you.. And I guess i just didn't listen and hurt so many other guys.. Since my hi school bf only hurt ME.

It was fate that drew me to this page. LOL I got into astrology when I read my 'stars' in a magazine I don't normally read. Whilst I couldn't beleive all Geminis were going through the same thing, it was so right for me it was scary.

Back