Do you bring makeup to school/work?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just carry the l/g or l/s I'm wearing that day in my purse. My makeup usually stays put, so there's no need for touch ups and stuff, and even if I did need to touch up, I'd be too lazy to do it, lol.

Sometimes I don't have time in the morning to put on make up, so I bring my mascara, eyeliner. and brow kit, sometimes my tintied moisturizer.

I have a small makeup bag that I keep in my purse at all times: I have my powder compact and a mini handled blush brush for touch ups, a neutral lip pencil, a neutral lip stick, and a light pink gloss then I just add whatever lip stuff I am wearing that day. I also want to add a mini tube of lash glue (since I've been wearing lashes to work everyday) and a concealer pencil to clean up any bleeding from dark lipsticks.

I used to carry a small case with a bunch of things but mostly just a compact and some lipglosses or lipsticks.

I always have a small makeup case with me. And then some extra makeup in my purse lol. My makeup rarely needs a touch up but I am always prepared.

I always carry lip products, eyeliner, mascara, blush & a blush brush, a pearly pink cream eyeshadow.

Sometimes Ill carry the eyeshadows I used that day, powder & a powder brush, and Qtips and a couple eye brushes if I am more done up. If I wear falsies, I always bring glue, tweezers, toothpicks, the works with me, because I have had a time when they were falling off and I saved myself from a lot of embarasment by fixing them
smile.gif

I am obssessed.

Oh yea and of course I have 2 mirrors and always carry some Strobe Cream as well, it really wakes my face up and my skin is really dry so it usually needs the moisture.

I might take a lip gloss with me but I rarely end up needing it. When I'm home I always have to have something on my lips so I constantly apply lip balm or gloss but outside I forget about my lips and can go all day without reapplying.

Back