Do you buy both cheap and expensive make-up?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a few drug store items, but mostly high end.  It took a long time to find what works for me, and the fact I'm not buying a lot of crap saves me time looking for what works and saves me time that I'm looking like a mess.

I use both expensive and drugstore cosmetics. However for foundation, it's definitely high-end products because the drugstore ones always break me out!

xoxo,

Roxanne

I use both HE and drugstore. I'm a quality whore, haha. Not so much an HE hoarder, I just want to be sure the quality is the best of anything I buy.

I used to be HE solely, but I've been learning the last year that $$$ doesn't always equal the best quality.

The brands I buy are Revlon, NYX, Covergirl (mascara only), MAC, Urban Decay, Kat Von D, have bought MUFE in the past but wasn't impressed and DuWop.

My next HE purchase will be Nars for sure. I've been wanting to try their blushes for so long.

I use both high-end and drugstore. Most of my cosmetics are high-end, however; I have a lot of favorite products that come from drugstores.

Back