Do you drink 8 glasses of water everday?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, yes tea counts. When doctors mean water, you can include your tea, as well as the water contained in your fruits and veggies :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

I try to!  It's tough though when work gets hectic!  My Nalgene bottle is my only saving grace

I try to drink about that - sometimes I fall a little short. I keep my bobble water bottle by my side all the time though

Nope, I don't drink water. I'm pretty unhealthy- I don't exercise, do not like water, don't eat healthy, and am underweight. My husband bought me a bike yesterday, so hopefully I'll use it and get into shape.

Hi

Water is essential to good health, yet needs vary by individual.

I agree with you llehsal that we should drink water 8 glass per day.

Thank you for sharing this, and keep sharing.

Hey

Water is so important for our health, and for women's its play a vital role in our life.Water makes up more than two thirds of human body weight, and without water, we would die in a few days. I drink water for 9 to 10 glasses or 2 liters of water per day.

I suggest you all to drink water as much as you can...
beer.gif

I need to do better...smh I drink NO water for real these days.

This opened my eyes I am going to challenge myself to drink

more water.

Thank's for this thread!

There are two things I have to have within arm's reach at all times: lip balm and water. I usually drink two or three 20-ounce tumblers every night (sometimes just water, sometimes Italian sodas. I have a Soda Stream, so I always have fizzy water), and I don't have a clue how much I drink during the day. I have a 20-ounce tumbler at work that I just keep refilling all day. When I'm at work, after 9am, it's all water (before 9am is coffee time), and I tend to drink even more when I'm stressed. My best guess is five refills (plus my evening beverages) on a typical day, but I wouldn't be surprised to find out it's more than that. On the rare occasions I forget to drink enough water, I have some tattoos that get raised when I'm dehydrated, so if I can feel those, I drop everything and drink. I just like water. I have ever since I was very small. It's a family joke that you could tell where I had been by my trail of half-empty water glasses. On the down side, I frequently drink so much so quickly that my stomach hurts, but it's better than eating too much cheese, so I don't worry about it because I know it will go away in ten minutes or so.

no i don't drink 8 glass of water in day i mostly drink between 4 to 6 glass per day

I strongly agree, that water is vitally important to us ! I drink 2 litre per day. Long time ago, about 5-6 years back, I thought that drinking water is not necessary for me, but then I saw that more and more celiulite I see on my body 
sadno.gif
 I went to doctor for help with dealing with that problem and he said that the first step is to start drinking lot of water ! I can see the result.  Also, sport, health diet and so on.. But the first - water ! I recommend you to drink at least 1,5 - 2 L :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Yes!  Or at least I make an effort to.  Every day whenever I wake up, I replenish fluids lost during sleep by drinking at least two glasses of water.  It helps wake me up and gets my day off to a proper healthy start.

I try to, but I know I don't reach that goal every day.  I feel so much better when I do though!

8 glasses is just an average amount. It varies person too person. The real key is to make sure you don't get dehydrated - one way to tell is from the color of your pee - if it is dark you are not getting enough water!

Oof... yes, but no...

i keep myself extremely hydrated :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />... on diet soda and diet drink mixes :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

i expect all this aspartame is bad for me... i drink ~3 or 4 liters each day.  It's gotten pretty extreme... 

So!  New Year's Resolution:  Have iced tea on hand at all times!  Wish me luck!!!

I've cut back on drinking Pepsi however I'm still drinking at least 1 large bottle of Sodastream a day (sometimes orange, sometimes rootbeer, sometimes strawberry lemonade and sometimes just carbonated water but it's through out the day and not all at one time) but I'm also drinking about six to eight 16.9 oz bottles of water (101.4 oz to 135.2 oz).

Back