Do You Eat Expired Food?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it's chocolate and it's just expired for a couple of days only, I think that's fine. They say that it still has one month more allowance.

It depends on how long the delay is. Products expired for 1 max 2 days I can eat. But first, smelling and tasting a little taste. ))))

[SIZE=10pt]Hello. Junk food are not in trend anymore. In my native city, Santa Monica, there were some people who have never heard and tried trout or salmon. And when I came back from Alaska last month, i became a real fan of [/SIZE]amazing caviar chum salmon [SIZE=10pt]. The difficulty was to find the premium quality supplier here in the south. But i managed. I usually order a lot for friends and relatives. Due to the door-to-door delivery terms, no one has to bother if the order comes in time. My personal choice is Sturgeon steak.[/SIZE]

I don't eat expired foods. It can be unhealthy. If I buy a lot of products, I freeze the leftovers. Here on this portal 
https://storageboxreviews.com/ there is a good article on how to freeze food properly and how much they can be stored and at what temperature. It helps me save money on buying new products and it's good for my health. I really advise you to learn how to choose and store quality food properly. This will help you save money and is beneficial for your health!

If it is not dairy products that have clearly deteriorated or meat. I can easily eat a lot of expired products, as my friend a food technologist said, that expired products can be eaten calmly (not all!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back