Do you exercise daily?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes! I do a variety of things (hiking, running, kayaking, horseback riding) for a minimum of a half hour but usually an hour to an hour and a half daily.

I do a bunch of different types of exercises from trx, to weight lifting, to abs, to boot camp, to group exercise classes, and more. I try to do these at least 4 times a week but my favorite thing to do is run and I try to do that at least 5 times a week and every time I work out, I run beforehand. It really helps to clear my mind, de-stress and warm my body up!

Just once a week about 3 hours, but I'm lucky enough because I can eat what I want when I want and don't get fat. At least not yet :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Up to six days per week. Usually between 30 minutes to 45 minutes, sometimes as much as 1 hour.

I do exercise (hip hop abs)every afternoon six times a week for about 30-45 minutes daily.  I also have morning leisure walk with my dog "Summer" for 15 minutes every day.  It's really great; it keeps me active and fit.  I eat a lot sometimes so I need to do it daily.  

I exercise everyday. Being active is a form of exercise itself.

However if you're asking about workouts and the like, I only do it three times a week.

I need to exercise more often. It was actually one of my New Year's resolutions. I would like to work out at least 4 to 5 times a week. 

I think the amount and frequency of exercise a person needs is partially determined by their lifestyle, age, and other factors. I walk back and forth to work 5 days a week, 15-20 minutes each way. I also have a job where I spend about half the day on my feet walking around and half the day at a computer writing. Because I have a relatively active job and lifestyle, I might not need as much exercise to maintain a healthy body as someone who is sitting at a desk most of the day. However, I recently lost 40lbs, so I have to be really careful not to gain that weight back... I am going to try working out three days a week, including running and strength training to maintain my weight loss. I put 5 lbs back on during the holidays, so my immediate goal is to get back to where I was before that!

I do exercise daily, but there are limitations. 

I lift heavy weights low reps two times a week, and then I do low weight medium reps once a week a week, then cardio once a week, and ride horses two days of the week :) I try to hit the gym almost every other day because in my family Osteoporosis is a big thing in older women, and I want to start young at not getting that and not becoming fragile. With bone diseases I cannot tread lightly on this. Im actually an intern with a health coach and personal trainer, and they say I actually work out a bit too much for my age, though riding horses is more cardio (that burns muscle and fat). 

I would love to say yes that I do but it just does not happen. I do not always have the time as I work full time and then do a part time job as well:(

Lately I was not able to do my daily exercise because of my busy schedules. I feel so guilty about this and I can't help it.  Is walking also a good form of exercise even if I don't sweat? As I said in my previous comment that I walk leisurely with my dog and I do it religiously. 

I make sure that I do sometime of workout everyday. I originally workout about 3-4 day with Jilian Michaels workouts but the other days I go for walks or jogging for about 30 minutes, play my Wii, or do my 10 to 40(For example: 10 mountain climbers, 20 jumping jacks, 30 burpees, and 40 jump squats- these change very often though). I do my 10-40 1x a day on my rest days and it usually takes 10 minutes to burn quick calories.

My YouTube Channel

I like to do exercise everyday to maintain my body shape,fitness and weight. Gym is good place for doing exercise so its a good thing to join a gym. I go to the gym 6 days in a week.

Back