Do You Have a Signature Scent?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9 days out of 10 I wear B&BW's Sweet Pea perfume. I've been searching for a jasmine perfume for AGES now (I hear The Body Shop has a spray but I haven't made it out to the mall to try it out yet) and I may switch if I find one I love, but I'm not holding my breath. I know there are plenty of perfumes out there with jasmine notes, but I want just full blown jasmine. My grandma has a jasmine plant at the front door and it smells AMAZING when the flowers are blooming and I'd love to just always smell like that haha.

Deep Red by Hugu.. it just fits so perfectly with what i am..  i am obsessed with its soft yet alluring fragrance.. i won't ever get over it.. love it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My mother always use scented secrets 3n1 shampoo. She said, it provides an intense, deep cleansing to your skin by removing dead layers of skin from the surface without damaging or irritating your skin.

I use to have a signiture scent which i wore 2 years straight, Nina Ricci Premier Jour. Then i switched to Samsara for another year, now I wear a different scent each day!

I tend to wear scents based on the season. I have a looot of perfume, someone gets me a bottle like every Christmas (I had to tell everyone not to get me any perfume last year!) My signature as a teen was a Mary Kay and Ashley scent, it was Jasmine or something like that. I was wearing it when I met my boyfriend so I make sure to keep a bottle of it for nostalgia's sake. I wish I could find an adult version of it, the description of it on Fragrantica is all wrong so I have no idea what the notes are :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

These days I wear Lavanila pure vanilla around the house and MOR Marshmallow when I want something stronger. During Spring I wear YSL Parisienne, Summer I go for Viva La Juicy, and on special occasions I wear Guerlain Insolence - it was the first nice perfume (the MK&A perfume was from walmart) I ever had, been using the same bottle for something like 3 or 4 years now!

I don't really have a winter scent because I live in southern California so it's only fall-ish during the coldest months.

Back