Do You/Have You Suffered from Poor Circulation?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the girls who have bad circulation and have numbness and tingiling. GO GET A DOCTOR TO CHECK IT OUT AND TELL HIM OR HER WHERE IT IS NUMB AND TINGLES!!!

My friend who also has bad circulation, she also had numbness of her legs, feet, hands. Well she told me that before christmas she went to the doctors and it was not only circulation. That is a sign of MS. And the numbness and tingiling was her body fighting an attack. I was and still am shocked and scared for her. But also wanted to tell the ones who have those 2 things to do something. Hopefully it isnt that. But I looked it up to be more informed as a friend I guess and that disease does hit and affect many women between the ages of 20-40.

I hope everyone is just having bad circulation only, but please be safe.

Take care!

I have Raynaud's Disease or Primary Raynauds which is when the capillaries have spasms causing them to constrict and prevent blood flow. If you have poor circulation you defiantly need to go to a doctor and make sure that its not caused by something more serious. I remember having to get tested to make sure that I didn't have RA or Lupus. The only things that I've found that work is elevating my legs above my heart and thermal hunting socks
smile.gif
lol and these things here called Hot Hands and Hot Feet, they sell them at WalMart and sporting good stores.

scary, I have poor circulation too. Always have cold hands and feet and extremely painful legs. If I sit for too long my legs just go numb. I have started exercizing more but it hasn't really changed anything. I am still working on eating better (who can get enough of the right food when everything is so damn expensive) and I deffinitely don't have enough water. I have high blood pressure, but I absolutely hate doctors so I don't know that I'd want to go visit them....

Back