Do You Make Your Husband Sandwiches?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed this thread! I make him sandwiches all the time. He makes things for me a lot too. He makes me breakfast in bed at least one time a week. Eggs Benedict.. yummy!

Sure.He is usually the one who cooks, because he enjoys it a lot and gets home way earlier from work than me but occasionally I'll make him "Egg McMoira" sandwiches for breakfast. I don't really cook, and I am ashamed of that....My goal is to learn.

Sorry I drifted off topic, but yes I would make a sandwich for my honey as long as it wasn't a demanding "Git me a sammich" thing!

Yes of course I would! He cooks and does most things I ask him to, so why not
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Ricciolina /img/forum/go_quote.gif If I were married to my current boyfriend, I would. We have a very equal relationship and he treats me like a princess; I couldn't see myself not making one for him if he asked me nicely.
smile.gif
I couldn't have said it better myself
smile.gif

I would. Out of the two of us I'm more domestic, he's lost when it comes to cleaning and cooking so I just usually do those. Unless he wants a very complicated sandwich, then he's better off just making it himself lol.

I usually do when he asks but I like his sandwiches better. For some reason we can put the exact same stuff on em but his always taste better.

so true sweet, my ex used to make the best darn hot chocolate. I got the recipe off him but his always tasted way better.

If we're sitting around watching tv and I get up to get something from the kitchen - sure I'd make him one. I'm sure he'd do the same for me
smile.gif

Back