Do You Pee In The Bathtub While Bathing?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, there's no working bathtub in my house so I guess I don't have to worry about it. A couple times I have peed in the shower, because it's a good idea to conserve water!

Jennifer ,reading everyones reaction ect Iv never laufghed so hard lol

ROFLMAO! I've been avoiding this thread for some reason since I first saw it LMAO! I've never peed in the bathtub since I've been old enough to know better (I can't vouch for when I was like under the age of 3)! Alas, I too admit to having peed in the shower!

As soon as I turn my shower on, I have to pee. I dont know why, it just happens like that. But since I'm married now, and my husband and I take showers together sometimes I have learned to pee before getting in. It's kinda like a routine now.

Hell yeah I have peed in the shower! AND to be really gross I have FARTED in the tub lots of times! LOL

I have never pee'd in the bath - yuk yuk yuk. Im glad I have a shower but I rarely pee in that. :moa:

Same here! I kept hoping this thread would die cause it was just too tacky! LMAO!

I've done it in the shower a couple of times by accident, but I try to make sure that I go to the bathroom before I take a shower.

But while sitting down taking a bath? Ew!

GROAN! Leave it to LIttle Lisa to bring THAT up! :bath:

Girl, you need to be a preschool teacher - you'd fit right in! LOL!

Back