Do You Recycle?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We actually have more recycling per week than garbage!!! Recycling is made easy here in Canada with curbside pickups. We also have curbside pickup of yard waste for composting as well. There really isn't a reason why we shouldn't. Most store charge 2cents per plastic bag so we bring our own and what ever plastic bag slips past, we use to line waste baskets instead of little garbage bags.

My family recycles, but unfortunately the people who drive buy and take it dont take glass and some plastic things.
frown.gif

yes, i recycle whenever possible. my town picks up paper, glass, and plastic items

every month

Originally Posted by ivette /img/forum/go_quote.gif yes, i recycle whenever possible. my town picks up paper, glass, and plastic itemsevery month

It appears that the recycling programs in the US (altho there is one) is not really as encouraging as here in Canada.We have recycling pick ups every week. We also have yard waste pick up every week as well. They are planning on a separate can for compostable materials from the non-recyclable waste as well. I think that is great! If they only picked up once a month, we'd be swimming in recyclable material. I'd have 4 recycling cans instead of just 1. I have 4 yardwaste cans. 1 garbage, 1 recycling cans.

Back