Do you use Sunblock?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
First, The most common reason is to It protect your Skin from UV Rays. The depletion of the ozone layer has increased our risk of sun damage from harmful UV rays. Next, by applying sunscreen each day, you cut your risk of contracting skin cancers in half. Sunscreen also helps prevent discoloration and dark spots from sun damage, helping you maintain a smoother and more even skin tone. Lastly, It Prevents Premature Aging of the Skin. Sun damage from UV rays causes photoaging of the skin thus making it look tired or unappealing. So please help yourself to prevent this. Stay safe!

Thanks, But I heard that proper sunlight would keep skin more young.
Sunlight does produce natural Vitamin D. Even though you are wearing sunscreen, staying in the sun for a longer period of time may cause enough vitamin D to be made in the skin. Sunscreen protects skin against sunburns and skin cancer. It's still better to use sunscreen/sunblock to protect from skin disease or premature aging.

Yes I do, even if I won't be staying out under the sun. I also wear sunblock to protect me from the computer glare

Yes I do, even if I won't be staying out under the sun. I also wear sunblock to protect me from the computer glare
Computer screens don't emit UVA/UVB radiation. However to be safe use a sunscreen that is UVC compliant. Welders use this type of sunblock.

Latest posts

Back