Do you usually match your bra and panties

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Darla_G /img/forum/go_quote.gif a lady doesn't share such information! hahaha Oops! lol!
eusa_whistle.gif

Originally Posted by Beautyfocus /img/forum/go_quote.gif I never do. Now if someones getting lucky then that would be a different story lol Ditto!!

I'm an underwear addict, along with makeup its the thing i cant stop buying. I love buying underwear as sets and very rarely won't buy a bra unless it has matching knickers/thong, i certainly won't wear mismatched underwear and normally match it to my clothes too

Well Jenny!! Its a law and its in the crossdressers rule book if I remember right!!! Lol. Where have you been, girlfriend?

I've been here and there. I just haven't had the time to post. I missed everybody though so I thought I'd check in and before I knew it I was posting lol.

Yes, I match all the time when buying and wearing. Never buy bras unless there is a matching panty.

Never. My Underwear consists of old bras and cheap undies. I honestly do love lingerie - but mainly on other women. Im an australian size 14 and i tend to get very self conscious. I would love to wear it if i could get into shape. I am pretty sure if i wore it, it would be only for my sake (which i guess is reason enough) as my boyfriend tends to do things in a one stroke motion and never ends up seeing em haha.

Back