do your nipples need refreshing?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heehhe.. gutter forum sounds GREAT! Anyway, here's a fun fact.. Benefit created Benetint, the popular liquid rose blush, FOR strippers that wanted their nipples pink. Yes.. I can't believe it, yet I can. I tried it out, and it works, but what's the purpose? I am not stripping anytime soon, so I will just save it for my lips and cheeks for now.
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Scarlette Heehhe.. gutter forum sounds GREAT! Anyway, here's a fun fact.. Benefit created Benetint, the popular liquid rose blush, FOR strippers that wanted their nipples pink. Yes.. I can't believe it, yet I can. I tried it out, and it works, but what's the purpose? I am not stripping anytime soon, so I will just save it for my lips and cheeks for now.
icon_redface.gif
eww, and lol. i guess it would be good to have nipples that stand out if youre a stripper. cant say that ive seen any in action that have particularly rosy nips. then again, in indiana. the nipples have to be covered. they use this clear liquid latex stuff to get around that. if i were a stripper, i think id just wear some fun pasties.

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse eww, and lol. i guess it would be good to have nipples that stand out if youre a stripper. cant say that ive seen any in action that have particularly rosy nips. then again, in indiana. the nipples have to be covered. they use this clear liquid latex stuff to get around that. if i were a stripper, i think id just wear some fun pasties. So you mean that WASN'T you with the tassles on her nips' swinging em' around and around ?? LOLOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Nope it wasn't me Hahahahahahahahaha
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

So you mean that WASN'T you with the tassles on her nips' swinging em' around and around ?? LOLOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Nope it wasn't me Hahahahahahahahaha
icon_cheesygrin.gif
of COURSE it wasn't you, Tony!!! You were in the front row waving the $$$ around! (Thought nobody saw ya, huh?)
icon_wink.gif

<~~~~~ Tony & Tim LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

i think that theres no better (mean) feeling than going to the strip club and seeing a really evil girl from HS who is now workin the pole.

Back