Doc Martins Rant... Grrr

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my guess is if you bought them at the store, they will probably exchange the pair. but if you bought it in a regular shoe store, i don't think they will. they just carry the brands, so that kind of return would be difficult i guess. once my mom managed to get a coupon to buy a new pair of shoes in the store, up to the amount of money she paid the first.

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Why dont you try contacting the company directly and tell them what happened? Sadly thay do not make them in England anymore and the country they make them in I personally found, doesnt make ANYTHING good quality. So contacting them is probably a moot point. I might just look into though. Thanks Mar for the suggestion
smile.gif

I want my made in England Docs back (crying....sniffles....boooo hoooo)

Thanks everyone for your help and input!!! I really appreciate it
smile.gif

Magosienne thnks for that site (again)....im gonna try to contact them today and ask if their Docs are the ones from England or not. I truly apprectiate all of your help and insight
smile.gif
You rock

Back