Does anybody know how to recreate this look? or know how or where I should start? I'm new to makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anybody know how to recreate this look? or know how or where I should start? I'm new to makeup

Her eyes look like they have a bright silver shadow with a medium aqua on the crease, black liner on the top lids, and false lashes. Her foundation is definitely a "luminous" one with so much shimmer. It appears that she has contoured her cheeks and nose with highlighter and bronzer. Lips have a medium pink with a gloss over it. It's very hard to tell specific colors because of lighting and the fact that it is probably airbrushed in photoshop.

I see lavender at the brow bone and pale yellow/gold on the lid and inner eyes. I think the best shadows to use would be an 88 or 120 palette from BH Cosmetics, Coastal Scents or Shany Cosmetics since they all have similar palettes with multiple shadows to play with. You'll never replicate the look exactly since you're not the MUA who did that look. Cheeks look to be a coral or peach color and lips either coral or pale peach as well.

Latest posts

Back