Does anyone ever visit the MUT homepage?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyday! I keep up with the recent posts and such on there, and check out some of the other stuff on the main page.

well I have the homepage on my toolbar, so I always go to it, but I don't really ever read it, I just click straight on the forums.

Articles are a great idea!!! Wanna head it up?

Originally Posted by aplsmash /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The homepage doesn't change much right? We should have articles!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif I go straight to the forum.
scared.gif

You sure like that whip?
moa.gif

LOL! @ Jessy liking that whip
lol.gif
im guilty too, i go straight to the forums
policeman.gif
scared.gif

Originally Posted by TylerD /img/forum/go_quote.gif

We have a home page :| Lol jk... I sometimes do.

LOL TY, bout time you got your ass back here.

I know man back
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Wasnt gonna come on tonight but then I heard your voice :| Was starting to freak me out so I came on :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by TylerD /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know man back
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Wasnt gonna come on tonight but then I heard your voice :| Was starting to freak me out so I came on :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

lol! we...errr...they... missed you
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol! we...errr...they... missed you
wink.gif
Awwe I feel the need to blus haha... I dont know where the blush smiley is
frown.gif
So ummmm here..
blushing.jpg

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) /img/forum/go_quote.gif Articles are a great idea!!! Wanna head it up? You should really do it! There could be regular writers and they could have sections like "Product review of the week" or "tutorial of the week" or "new product alert" (kind of like what Jennifer does when she posts stuff that's coming to Sephora). I know I always stop by beauty blogs to see what some recommendations are.
Unless you were being sarcastic.
blush.gif
Then yeah, articles are dumb.

hehehe

ooops.... i have the forums page in my toolbar so ....it's very rare i log on the homepage, and when i do it's usually when i'm on a different computer.

No I wasn't being sarcastic at all. I was serious. Let me look into what plugin we could use and maybe we'll have you look closely at it.

Thanks for the nice idea

You should really do it! There could be regular writers and they could have sections like "Product review of the week" or "tutorial of the week" or "new product alert" (kind of like what Jennifer does when she posts stuff that's coming to Sephora). I know I always stop by beauty blogs to see what some recommendations are.
blush.gif

hehehe

No I wasn't being sarcastic at all. I was serious. Let me look into what plugin we could use and maybe we'll have you look closely at it.

Thanks for the nice idea

You should really do it! There could be regular writers and they could have sections like "Product review of the week" or "tutorial of the week" or "new product alert" (kind of like what Jennifer does when she posts stuff that's coming to Sephora). I know I always stop by beauty blogs to see what some recommendations are.
blush.gif

hehehe

Back