Does anyone have a subscription to "Discover with Marta" program from the "Truth in ageing" website?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I saw the Royal Nectar Mask, "with bee venom" I thought to myself, really? If some company tells me dog shit is good for my face would I put that on? My answer of course is, Sure!

Not only would I put it on but I'd make sure to buy the $150 bottle of fancy dog shit rather than use the stuff that comes out of the butts of my 4 dogs.
stupid.gif

Glad to hear it.  Because the name of the website is awful!  'Truth in ageing'?  Yikes!  How depressing.

I know!! I think it started off as a review site and then she opened the store. But that is still no excuse for that NAME!

Nelliebelle, did you get your fall box? What did you think of it?

I liked the exfoliating scrub and bought the full size even though it smells a bit funky. The serum is ok, (nice for them to have sent a full size), I also liked the phytocell complex. I think this is a good subscription and worth the cost.

I haven't tried anything yet but thought it was all awesome! The boxes are about the same price as Glossybox, but you get more stuff! I thought the bag was really, really nice compared to what you get with the other ones, too

What happened with the brow gel, BTW? The brow pencil I got from Glossybox is reminding me how pale mine are, so much curious as to whether I should use it

Originally Posted by suenotto /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes, I got mine too, maybe a week and a half ago. I would have rather had the eye cream since my eye wrinkles are my main concern but the cleanser is nice. I got it because I wanted to try the AQ active serum. Sadly the serum sample was a small ampule which lasted me about a week. All the other samples were a nice size, but the AQ was small. The Snowberry is nice, as was the cleanser like I said. I'm using the brow gel, I can't say whether its doing anything or not, but I want to give it a fair chance, at least a couple of weeks. The blue copper I'm using on my neck. I'm pleased that none of the products have a perfumey or offensive smell to them. Perfumed skin care products are a major turn off for me.

I don't know if I'd purchase anything I got in a full size, I'm still interested in the AQ, but I don't think a week's worth is enough to say whether it works or not.

I used the brow gel for a month or so, I don't know if it did anything. I think just the exfoliants i've been using along with some extra attention to my brows is making them look a little fuller. I've read clogged pores is the reason behind slow growing brows, thus brushing and exfoliating the brows might do better than the serums on the market. I did try it though, it surely didn't hurt, but its not clear whether it helped.

Go ahead and try it, what do you have to lose?

Has anyone received the latest Truth in Aging box.  I remember getting an email a few weeks ago saying it was going to be late, but nothing since then.

It sure is weird.  I went to the website an it shows the membership as "SOLD OUT" and there are a handful of people commenting about the missing box.

I got my "early summer" box today. Anybody still subscribe to this? I love the jute (or other natural fiber?) bag, this month in olive green and a previous month was lilac.

Just subscribed yesterday when I saw the announcement it was ready.  Wonder if I will get this one?   So what all did you get in the early summer box?

Back