Does anyone know where to buy Yvresse (Yves St. Laurent) in NYC?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I remember loving the smell of it when it launched in the mid-90's, but I was in college and couldn't afford it (it was named Champagne at that time). I was in a Sephora about a month ago and saw a bottle in the St. Laurent section called Yvresse and it looked familiar and I had no idea why, so I googled it and found out that the name had changed from "Champagne" to "Yvresse". I was for certain that I saw it at the 34th Street Sephora, but when I went there last night, they didn't have it and the sales associate said she didn't remember ever seeing it. I also tried the Times Square Sephora, the SoHo Sephora, Macy's, Bloomingdales, Lord & Taylor, and Sak's and nobody has it. I know they sell it online at sephora.com, but I want to smell it before I buy it (I don't know how reliable my memory is, seeing it's been a decade since I last smelled it). Does anyone know where they sell it in New York City? Thanks so much in advance.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back