Does this sound strange?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I think it would be fun to get together with other local MUT people to go shopping for the upcoming holiday releases. Is anyone else from the North Carolina area. I think FeistyFemme is. I hope it doesnt sound weird but always sounds so fun when everyone gets together in San Francisco (and I don't know a whole lot of people since we havn't been here long and the people I don know really are not into makeup).

Oh I think that would be fantastic! That way we can all get to know each other! I am in Tampa FL if anyone is in the area... There is a MAC store near me in Tampa at the International Plaza Mall...

That sounds like a great idea!
icon_biggrin.gif

Yeah that does sound fun. I'm in Tampa too! Theres also a MAC counter in Dilliards in the Brandon mall. There is someone else here I dont remember her name right now but she lives in bradenton. Kinda far though

Lisa, you are just south of me! lol, I am off Bruce B. Downs Blvd. in Tampa, exit 270 off I-75!

It is cool to think that there are actually people NEAR that we all chat with here on the board!

it's not weird. i've seen lots of people from other online communities have group get togethers.

i met marisol in SF! hehe.

i don't think it's weird! i feel like we all know each other, for some reason. it's hard to believe sometimes most of us have never met in person!!!

these are the people that live within an hour away from me (no more than 2, maybe): sofia, salope, janelle, gwen, samantha, phoenix, jenny marie, amethyst (i think), i forgot her name, but she's originally from kentucky, but now lives in queens, and others i can't think of!

Originally Posted by Liz it's not weird. i've seen lots of people from other online communities have group get togethers.
i met marisol in SF! hehe.

Yup yup.. it was a fun day. MUT + MAC = FUN!

Back