DONT buy anything until memorial day sales start ! post your memorial day shopping coupon codes and sale deals here

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Barbie2

Your wasting your money memorial day has sales on everything from makeup to clothes to everything just give it a few more days and you wont regret spending because everything will be half off.

I have a few stores I will be looking at for memorial day shopping post your memorial day sale / promo codes.Some stores start early but the real sales are not until the actual memorial day.

American apparel started their memorial day off early at least I dont think their going to take more money off since it says memorial day sale on their website right now lol.So I bought bodysuits and a pair of pants but I spent over like 200 dollars but everything was 38 percent off I think.... but yeah I bought a lot so I guess I didnt really save too much at all or anything really but yeah.

http://store.americanapparel.net/en/the-ponte-disco-pant_cat2560001

I wanted to create the look above because I have never bought a bodysuit before but I found the one they have in the pic with the model and I bought those pants too because bodysuits are so easy to wear with pants/ jeans/ leggings I bought a ton of them in white / black .

Last edited:
I also bought some stuff from jewel scent because when you spend 35 dollars you get two free rings for memorial day thats their deal.

I got the funnel cake body scrub and inside every product they have rings inside that are worth anything from 20 to 7500 dollars and I like rings and diamonds.I bought the Guava mai tai aroma beads from their hawaii collection so it should smell pretty good.The rings inside are really pretty I already have 4 of them I got a red one , a white and two yellow rings and most of them were worth 40 dollars you can check how much your rings worth online its pretty cool.

http://www.jewelscent.com/gallery

Pics of some of the rings above I picked a size 6 but I have no idea what ring size I actually am but whatever ring they send will be a size 6.The two free rings for memorial day are worth 15 dollars and styles vary so you dont know what color your getting its all a surprise you dont know what any of the rings will be or how much they are.I love this brand the rings are always gorgeous and the scrubs and soaps and products are good quality.If you have never bought these you seriously need to try one of their products its so much fun.

FunnelCake_Scrub-660x528.jpg

GuavaMaiTai_Beads-660x528.jpg

I was looking at brandy melville for sales too but I think their an italian based company and only american based brands have memorial day sales for obvious reasons lol.

Last edited:
Back