Door to Door Soliciters

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We use to get quite a few sales people and religious groups coming to our door but not for a few years now. One time a woman and a man came to the door, religious sect, and the woman practically pushed her way in. I told them politely I am not interested and please leave, but that didn't seem to get the message through. I said if you don't leave in 15 seconds I will bring my dog, who is not friendly, upstairs and believe me you will leave. I was lying, I don't own a dog, but little did they know that I can imitate a vicious dog growling, barking. So I headed to around the corner, knocked things over, making noise, growling viciously and saying "Come on Ripper" lets go. Well the next thing I heard was the door slamming and the two of them running down the driveway, lol.

We get an occasional Jehovah, but that's about it... Too rinky of a town/village to bother trying to solicit in LOL!

we just slam the door hoping they get their noses broken ! lol we hate this in my family.

Back