Double Team Face Off! (19/01/09 - 25/01/08)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Katr, that's perfectly fine to keep it there. As long as you've stated which one is to be entered for voting it's not a problem
smile.gif

wow, these all look so cute! I love em!

Originally Posted by Ozee /img/forum/go_quote.gif katrosier, im sorry i just posted mine and saw we have the same bag, i'll go find another one for my set lol..sorry! It's ok to have an item the same, as long as the entire outfit isn't the same, she's not using the summer outfit for voting anyways, so its ok
smile.gif

Love the outfits so far.

I love the shorts and the top so if I did this one I'd do one with both.
smile.gif

I won't be entering though because I am going away either tonight or tomorrow for a whole week - possibly longer!

smile.gif

I had a hard time deciding which item to use and then working out the items to use with the item, it all worked out in the end and this is what I came up with.

There are so many different outfits, I think everyone hs done great
smile.gif

This took me forever and im still not even happy w/ it!!! Everyone's outfits looks great!!! I could not come up with anything that i liked!!

I went with a summer theme!!!

Nice outifits so far ladies, I'm not sure which one to choose...

Ok here's mine...

I haven't done one of these in forever! I feel like i've lost my fashion sense. LOL

Here's mine
smile.gif

Back