Double Team Face Off! (25/01/09 - 01/02/09)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't think I could say no to those choos.
I was walking through myer on friday, I almost had a heart attack right in the kit section - this woman was sashaying along, wearing the most GORGEOUS louboutin pumps.... god. They are such gorgeous shoes!

I have never seen a pair of louboutin pumps ever in real life
5.gif
omg that sucks.

Great outfits sofar!

OMG Bec, I love those Jimmy Choo's. I wanted to use them in my outfit but felt like a hypocrite not making an outfit around the shoes i chose myself
whistling.gif
.. haha

Since I already have Valentine's on my mind, I felt like going super girly.. lol, here it is
smile.gif

they're all so gorgeous that I cant think of anything I could do that would be even remotely as good, I have no inspiration whatsoever, so I'm not entering LOL.

Too hard!

I thought the same too Rosie! It took me ages to come up with what I did, have a fiddle round, you'll find something!

Love the outfits everyone!

I've done heaps of outfits with the Jimmy choos so I'll just use one of them rather than making a new one because I am so tired!

Back