Dropping By to say "Hi"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kim!! You're little man is so adorable! How old is he now? I love how chubby he is. I want my little guy to get that chubby too! I have to ask, is he on formula or are you nursing him?

Hey Kim! Long time, no see. But from what I see, you are a very busy woman! Mommy's got her arms full of beautiful bouncy baby boy! Thanks for sharing the pics with us, and the captions were great too.
biggrin.gif
You look fantastic, BTW!

Thanx every1
hug.gif

April - He'll be 6 months end of this month. I'm exclusively BF (nursing). It's been so long since I've been on, I can't remember anything. How r u? How's your pregnancy. When are u due?

Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Kim!! You're little man is so adorable! How old is he now? I love how chubby he is. I want my little guy to get that chubby too! I have to ask, is he on formula or are you nursing him?

That's great that you've been breast feeding for 6 months already! Good for you! My little guy is 3 weeks old! (I need to take off my ticker) His name is Brayden. I put some pictures in another thread. I need to put some updated ones though, because those ones are all the squished face hospitol ones. LOL I'm glad you're doing well! I don't get on a whole lot anymore either. It's hard to type when your arms are full of baby!!

Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif That's great that you've been breast feeding for 6 months already! Good for you! My little guy is 3 weeks old! (I need to take off my ticker) His name is Brayden. I put some pictures in another thread. I need to put some updated ones though, because those ones are all the squished face hospitol ones. LOL I'm glad you're doing well! I don't get on a whole lot anymore either. It's hard to type when your arms are full of baby!! omg, u had your baby already. Gotta go look at those pics !

You look great with short hair, I really like it! And the baby OMG he's adorable! You must be soo happy with him!

HI, nice too see you. You look great & I love the hair.

Your little boy is so cute, he has wonderful big eyes!

Hi, Kim!!!! You look great! And the baby is sooooooooooooooooo adorable! I want to pinch his cheeks and chubby legs! hahaha...Nice to see you on here!

OMG Kim, you look fantastic and your son is adorable!!! Glad all is well! We miss you, but I know how life can get busy!

oh, my god, HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! he takes after his mommy
smile.gif
i am so happy for you!
smile.gif

Back