Drug Store Haul

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
597
Reaction score
0
I went to Walgreens yesterday and picked up ALOT of lip products. This will have to tied me over for a while until I get to the Mall again.


I went in there for a couple of glosses and wound up with much more. But I am excited about my purchases.

Here's what I got:

  • Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Glosses in Shine City,Cherries in the Glow,Toast to Shine,Shine That Pink,Nude Lustre,Pearl Plum
  • L'oreal Endless Kissable in Mulberry Kiss
  • L'oreal ColourJuice in Cherry On Top,Candy Apple,Melon Punch
  • IMAN Luxury LipShimmer in Honey,Brownie,Luscious
  • Milani Glossy Tubes in Cherry Pop Shine,Pink Punch,Bermuda Bronze,Hot Kiss
  • Milani Glitzy Glamour Gloss in Stunning
  • Milani Solid Shine Lip Pencil in Night Violets
  • Milani Moist Mate L/S in Do The Mango
  • Posner Lip Polish in Leading Lady
  • Liquid Lip Smacker in Cotton Candy
  • Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner in Epic
  • Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Liner in Cherry Kiss
  • Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Liner in Cafe Au Lait
  • Revlon TimeLiner for Lips in Toast
I also bought two L'oreal Mascara's Panoramic Curl and LashArchitect.And I bought this new product,Posner Cover Creme. It's a concealer.

I almost forgot,the Revlon Glosses were Buy One/Get One Free!!:icon_love

 
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
4,603
Reaction score
1
Holy cow, that is a lot of products! You'll have to let us know how you like them -- I love finding good drugstore products!


 

Liz

Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
9,784
Reaction score
2
woo hoo! have fun with your haul! don't forget to review them. hehe

 
Joined
Dec 12, 2003
Messages
2,230
Reaction score
0
Wow, that's what I call a haul!
I love the Revlon SL l/g - I think they're BOGOF this week right? I need to get another Nude Lustre, as I gave mine away in a moment of stupidity.
I hope you'll enjoy all your new goodies!

 
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
597
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by girl_geek Holy cow, that is a lot of products! You'll have to let us know how you like them -- I love finding good drugstore products!
I wore the Revlon Gloss in Pearl Plum and I really like it. It's a soft mauvey plum color with a little shimmer. Very pretty.
 
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
597
Reaction score
0
I believe they get a little bit of a commission on what ever they sell as far as cosmetics and fragrances go. I paid for everything in the cosmetics department. So,she was very happy.

I thought I was nuts for about a minute.


 
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
597
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Liz woo hoo! have fun with your haul! don't forget to review them. hehe I can't wait to add my comments to the review boards.
 
Joined
Apr 24, 2005
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
0
People seem to like the Revlon Super Lustrous glosses. I've been passing on them for other things but I'll just have to get some next time.

 
Joined
Mar 2, 2005
Messages
1,164
Reaction score
0
Nice haul! I can never go to the makeup section in the drugstores anymore. I'm afraid I'd end up getting too much, even though I personally don't use too many ds brand cosmetics. I've heard so much about Revlon lip stuff that I think I'd end up buying the whole line(I have a tendency to do that when I shop). You guys got me thinking about making a trip down the street today


 
Joined
Apr 21, 2005
Messages
212
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Sheridan I went to Walgreens yesterday and picked up ALOT of lip products. This will have to tied me over for a while until I get to the Mall again.

I went in there for a couple of glosses and wound up with much more. But I am excited about my purchases.

Here's what I got:

  • Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Glosses in Shine City,Cherries in the Glow,Toast to Shine,Shine That Pink,Nude Lustre,Pearl Plum
  • L'oreal Endless Kissable in Mulberry Kiss
  • L'oreal ColourJuice in Cherry On Top,Candy Apple,Melon Punch
  • IMAN Luxury LipShimmer in Honey,Brownie,Luscious
  • Milani Glossy Tubes in Cherry Pop Shine,Pink Punch,Bermuda Bronze,Hot Kiss
  • Milani Glitzy Glamour Gloss in Stunning
  • Milani Solid Shine Lip Pencil in Night Violets
  • Milani Moist Mate L/S in Do The Mango
  • Posner Lip Polish in Leading Lady
  • Liquid Lip Smacker in Cotton Candy
  • Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner in Epic
  • Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Liner in Cherry Kiss
  • Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Liner in Cafe Au Lait
  • Revlon TimeLiner for Lips in Toast
I also bought two L'oreal Mascara's Panoramic Curl and LashArchitect.And I bought this new product,Posner Cover Creme. It's a concealer.

I almost forgot,the Revlon Glosses were Buy One/Get One Free!!:icon_love

is thar revlon lustrous lip gloss any good?

how does it look and feel?

 
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
597
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by kissesarecandy0 is thar revlon lustrous lip gloss any good?how does it look and feel?

I've only tried the one. Described it above. I like the color and consistency. It last quite a while on my lips. I think it is a good lip gloss,for a DS brand.
 
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
597
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by envymi Nice haul! I can never go to the makeup section in the drugstores anymore. I'm afraid I'd end up getting too much, even though I personally don't use too many ds brand cosmetics. I've heard so much about Revlon lip stuff that I think I'd end up buying the whole line(I have a tendency to do that when I shop). You guys got me thinking about making a trip down the street today
Yes,go check it out.
These are really decent l/g. Nice selection.
 
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
wow, what a haul.
Enjoy them. I love Rimmel lip liners


Originally Posted by Sheridan I went to Walgreens yesterday and picked up ALOT of lip products. This will have to tied me over for a while until I get to the Mall again.

I went in there for a couple of glosses and wound up with much more. But I am excited about my purchases.

Here's what I got:

  • Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Glosses in Shine City,Cherries in the Glow,Toast to Shine,Shine That Pink,Nude Lustre,Pearl Plum
  • L'oreal Endless Kissable in Mulberry Kiss
  • L'oreal ColourJuice in Cherry On Top,Candy Apple,Melon Punch
  • IMAN Luxury LipShimmer in Honey,Brownie,Luscious
  • Milani Glossy Tubes in Cherry Pop Shine,Pink Punch,Bermuda Bronze,Hot Kiss
  • Milani Glitzy Glamour Gloss in Stunning
  • Milani Solid Shine Lip Pencil in Night Violets
  • Milani Moist Mate L/S in Do The Mango
  • Posner Lip Polish in Leading Lady
  • Liquid Lip Smacker in Cotton Candy
  • Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner in Epic
  • Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Liner in Cherry Kiss
  • Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Liner in Cafe Au Lait
  • Revlon TimeLiner for Lips in Toast
I also bought two L'oreal Mascara's Panoramic Curl and LashArchitect.And I bought this new product,Posner Cover Creme. It's a concealer.

I almost forgot,the Revlon Glosses were Buy One/Get One Free!!:icon_love

 
Joined
Feb 19, 2005
Messages
803
Reaction score
0
Oh yeah! Now that's a haul! I love DS makeup too...so I look forward to hearing all your opinions!


 

Latest posts

Top