Dry shampoo

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Givbish /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know this post is like from another century, but I don't want to make a new thread. Anyway, I have thin, fragile and very soft Nordic hair, and it get's flat very easily and it's hard to work with. It gets oily easily as well. Would any of you recommend dry shampoo? What kind? 

I have used Batiste for years and have converted many others! Just wipe any excess product off with a soft microfibre towel rather than resorting to damaging brushing. Do you also have sensitive or reactive skin? If so try quitting sulphate surfactants - especially sodium lauryl sulphate - as these can irritate skin, increase oil production and may negatively affect hair growth.

I tried tressemme and it made my hair look dirtier. I followed the instructions on the bottle, so not sure where I've gone wrong...

I couldn't get by without my Pro-Voke Silver Dry Shampoo for Blonde Hair. Mine is a spray, shake to activate & spray from a distance on the roots & any greasy bits. Allow to dry & brush out excess product. Its re volumises & makes my hair look like ive just washed it. It's great if I'm running out the door & dont have time or don't feel like washing, drying & styling. I can only use it once though otherwise I get a build up. I wash my hair twice a week & dry shampoo just the once. It's great stuff !! (-;

I use herbal shampoo,I think herbal shampoo do not harmful for the hair,these are also give shine to the hair,everybody should maintain this.

Custom Hair Cutting Capes 

Here are a few great ideas on how to make dry shampoo at home...

check it out...Dry Shampoo Recipe

link deleted per rules

I've tried a few and my favorite is Sexy Hair's dry shampoo. It's expensive for a little bottle but it's the only one that really works on me. I spritz some to the roots the morning after I wash my hair to absorb the oil as it comes out and some that night before I go to bed. Second day hair is the best and I get great volume with this stuff. Third day hair is okay, I typically pull my hair up by then and by the 4th day I only wash my bangs, do some easy updo and wash it that night. I couldn't go without this dry shampoo.

I use Kenra Platinum Dry shampoo and it works wonders. I've cut it down to washing my hair only twice a week, and using dry shampoo in between washes to keep my hair from getting too greasy, and my hair has really gotten healthier from it because I'm not washing my hair so often and my hair color lasts longer too. I bought my can of Kenra Dy Shampoo from amazon since I didn't want to have to find a store that carried it.

I tried the products from Tresemme and they were not so good. It made my hair sticky and kind of gray looking, and I had to wash it out one morning because it was unbearable.

*link deleted*

Back