Dumped...I think?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif ^^That's enough right there for me to call his ass and say 'you know what? this is not a loan application this is a relationship...lets call it a wash and end it now...there's nothing to think about' That might be the most brilliant thing ive read all day. When/If he calls me tommorow, you know, IF hes available for a face to face, I might just read that word for word.

I wouldnt give him the pleasure of seeing my face again....Id call his ass on the phone and tell him that and hang up. He's a loser and he dosent deserve another second.

I can name you 5 or 6 women that have men wagging their tongues because they are supposed to be 'so ****ing hot' that's got a man at home that treats them like a dog. Looks aint got nothing to do with this, and if he decided to stay around...I guarantee you its just to put his hand in the cookie jar and he's done anyway. Dismiss that b****

this guy is not worth your time. It kinda seems like he is dating several people and only makes plans with oyu when the person he likes more is not avaliable. find someone who appreciates how awsome you are and that is worth your time.

Ps. he is totaly lame if he is trying to blame all problems on you. makes him seem like a little boy behavior wise. and you are a grown woman go find a real man

(sorry for the mean words i hate when guys do stuff like that)

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif You are dealing with the type of man that I hate.... he's comparable to a dog that is on the leash walking BEHIND you....
You tell him your birthday is not a big deal...and he ignores that and you on your birthday... (though I saw that as being not a big deal, it kinda is because so early into a relationship a man shouldnt be ignoring you)

You get a new hairdo...he ignores that too.....

You set a date in which you have to move things around for him....not vice versa...

You have to message him to confirm the date....not vice versa.

And the one time he wants to be a man and get control of his balls....its to kinda sorta break up... he will let you know.....oh hellll no.

Understandable that you like him...but think forward I dunno 3-5 years with him when real issues in a relationship come up...financial issues, babies, buying things together, marriage, engagement...parties... Is this what you wanna deal with?

The middle part about him kinda sorta wanting to break up. He prob wants a chance to feel out some of the other girls he is dating before he decided if he should continue dating you. (i know you guys are not exclusive so i dont mean it as an insult guys are just disgusting like that, at least the ones that dont like makeup)

Sorry this is so long!

but now you will also have time to pamper your self, i always do something special beauty wise so even if i am still hung up on someone after a breakup i feel like i am attractive to people. Plus this will free you up for when that nice, caring guy that loves celebrating birthdays comes along

He may be a very likeable person. A lot of fun to be with when he isn't under pressure. It also sounds like he just never moved to the next stage from dating to relationship. That is what dating is all about. Going out with and doing things with certain persons and enjoying their company and just hanging out. Sometimes though, dating is just what it is... dating. Many people date more than one person and is non committal as they just haven't made up their minds with whom, if any, they are ready to commit to. It sounds like in your case that you had your mind made up and were ready to move forward when this person wasn't and he felt pressured which in turn has/is driving him away. Should you choose to continue seeing him, move with caution and realize, he may just not be ready to make a full commitment at this point and more than likely, you may not be the only person he is dating.

Hang on while you're going through it and time will take care of the hurt. Watch a couple of good chick flicks to let all the crying and hurt out in a relaxing way. Go have fun with your friends and lean on them. Come hangout with the MuTers and know that you are well liked here and I'm sure well loved in your real life. Worse come to worse, paint yourself up like Jessica Rabbit and embrace your inner sultriness
biggrin.gif

We'll see how today goes, IF he calls and IF he does how I handle that. God sometimes I wish i could just skip all the dating bullshit!

Originally Posted by HairEgo /img/forum/go_quote.gif We'll see how today goes, IF he calls and IF he does how I handle that. God sometimes I wish i could just skip all the dating bullshit! you and me both!!!
i hate the whole "dating rules" thing. if you like me than act like it, the whole rules of dating just leave me confused about what people want

Ladies, ladies ladies! We hold more power than we think or give ourselves credit for! Being plus sized has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with your worth as a human being or your desirability to the opposite sex. YOU set the bar. YOU are the only person who is in FULL control of your love life. Yes getting hurt by a guy sucks, We've all been dumped before. We've all hurt when someone we liked/loved/lusted doesn't reciprocate the sentiment. Use this experience to learn about the type of man you ARE NOT going to deal with. I had to kiss a lot of frogs till I found my prince and you will probably end up kissing a few more frogs till you find "the one" too.

The most important piece of advice I can give you is to NEVER show a man that treats you like poop (cause this guy clearly has) that he has any sort of power over your emotional well being. Stay strong, tell him to go eff himself, sit on it and spin and to lose your contact information. While you're at it, delete his.

You are worth more than this, and trust me honey, size has nothing to do with it. If it did bigger girls would be worth more than skinny girls, right?
smile.gif

Cut him loose. Take some time and focus on yourself. You are fabulous and you know it. You deserve the very best in life and in a partner...don't waste a moment thinking otherwise. Your strength and confidence will bring men to their knees!

Yeah so, he never ended up calling about getting together. I foolishly msgd him and he was quick to come up with every excuse possible. The bit that struck me as odd and hurt the most was he just couldnt come out and say its over...and he still hasnt. Obviously not the person I thought he was. He told me we would get togther wed or thursday to discuss this....guess what? Im certainly not gonna be the one calling to plan that, and I know damn well he wont either...so I consider that the kiss of death...done...over...moving on.

You mentioned that he didn't officially come right out and say he broke up with you so think of it as if you broke up with him. I know you prolly still have feelings for him and may still hang on to a little bit of hope but this man is just using you for when it is convenient for him. Do not allow yourself to be treated that way. If he calls or contacts you again tell him that he can kiss your a$$!! Like one of the ladies previously mentioned i absolutely cannot stand this type of men. One way that may be easier for you to deal with this is to think about it like this- do you love yourself? because if you did, you should/would not allow anyone to treat you this way. He will only hurt you more. Love yourself more than you love this dumbass and that should help you through.

I agree with the other members. You don't deserve this type of treatment. I know it's not easy to let go of feelings immediately but in time things will be better. You will find a man who will treat you alot better, you deserve it
smile.gif

I find immersing myself in an activity I enjoy or surrounding myself with supportive people helps ease the pain. Plus we are here for you on MUT. Hugs Gina
smile.gif

Back