DVD Recorders

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hey Chickies (and T!) lol

I'm looking to get a dvd recorder... anybody have one? I have seen so many of them, but all the mixed reviews are too much to be able to decide on a good one. I preferably want one that is a vcr/dvd combo - mainly because I already have my dvd player, vcr & tv hooked up together, and I don't know if just getting a dvd recorder alone would work with a standalone vcr (the way mine is set up). I want as many features and options as possible, a good price (no more than $300 or so) and something that is GOOD... and brand recc's??

Preferably ones that can be found at local electronic stores?? (I live near a Best Buy, Circuit City, PC Richards, etc)

Thanks in advance!!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Hey Chickies (and T!) lol

I'm looking to get a dvd recorder... anybody have one? I have seen so many of them, but all the mixed reviews are too much to be able to decide on a good one. I preferably want one that is a vcr/dvd combo - mainly because I already have my dvd player, vcr & tv hooked up together, and I don't know if just getting a dvd recorder alone would work with a standalone vcr (the way mine is set up). I want as many features and options as possible, a good price (no more than $300 or so) and something that is GOOD... and brand recc's??

Preferably ones that can be found at local electronic stores?? (I live near a Best Buy, Circuit City, PC Richards, etc)

Thanks in advance!!!

I haven't taken this leap yet. Mainly cuz we have a DVR (Tivo). But I *CAN* tell you that we haven't had a VCR hooked up for a year or so. Best bet is to ask here: http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/index.php? . This forum has over 5 million posts and is a great place for electronics.

Reaction score
my cousin has one (and every single damn electronic out there!!), so i'll ask him what he uses. i see him tomorrow, so i'll get back to you then

Latest posts