E.L.F and Coastal Scents

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by JuliaGhostx3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  How good are all seven of the go palettes? I've loved the idea of them for a long time, but haven't bought any. I really want them though because then I could pretend I'm in each city while applying shades from the palette haha (I'm lame)

@JuliaGhostx3 I actually love them!
smile.gif
My personal favorites are London and Beijing. I like to keep either one in my purse if I'm keeping a long day out because the range is awesome for touching up my eyes no matter what color I'm wearing that day, the palettes will mix with them perfectly. Nuuk is the only somewhat bizarre palette since it's nothing like the others. I like it for highlighting. It's my go-to highlighter palette for any eye look. Some of the colors don't seem QUITE as pigmented as CS's 88 or 120 palettes but they're all fantastic if you always use a good primer.
smilehappyyes.gif
Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any more questions about them! And you're definitely not lame....I have every intention to use these precise palettes if I actually ever travel to these locations (and ONLY that palette LOL)

Quote: Originally Posted by Jackiee Davila /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  i have a quick question, do you know is bh brushes are better than coastal scents ?

@Jackiee Davila I have both large sets and various sized sets from both companies and personally I prefer the quality of Coastal Scents. However, they are MINUTE differences in preference. They both are decent quality for the price being paid. I always buy a set that goes on sale if I don't already have it. They go on sale so often, I'd recommend either!
smile.gif

I've much prefer Coastal Scents individual Hot Pots to their palettes. The palettes always seem to have just enough duds (chalky, lack of pigmentation, too similar shades) for me to be disappointed in the purchase. But I've almost always been pleased with the Hot Pots. They're just a better quality over all, in my opinion.

Back