E.L.F. haul

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I received my E.L.F. order today. It really isn't such bad stuff, especially for $1. I wrote reviews of everything. I'll probably buy from them again. They sent me an eye lash curler as an extra. Sadly, one of the little rubber things already fell off. I bet I could fix it with some glue, but it is just a little sad to receive a product damaged in the mail.

I got the hypershine gloss in flame, 2 bronzing blush duos and 2 of the shimmering facial whips.

Now I just need to get my MOD cosmetics order and I'll be ready to go on a no buy.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by suzukigrrl I received my E.L.F. order today. It really isn't such bad stuff, especially for $1. I wrote reviews of everything. I'll probably buy from them again. They sent me an eye lash curler as an extra. Sadly, one of the little rubber things already fell off. I bet I could fix it with some glue, but it is just a little sad to receive a product damaged in the mail.I got the hypershine gloss in flame, 2 bronzing blush duos and 2 of the shimmering facial whips.

Now I just need to get my MOD cosmetics order and I'll be ready to go on a no buy.

Terrific!hope you enjoy everything and thanks for writing some reviews!

I hate when something is damaged in the mail,but your a smart girl im sure you will have the curler up and running in no time!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nydoll23 Terrific!hope you enjoy everything and thanks for writing some reviews!I hate when something is damaged in the mail,but your a smart girl im sure you will have the curler up and running in no time!

:icon_love You're sweet! You know I can't remember the last time I used an eye lash curler. This will be the first one I've ever owned.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Charmaine That's awesome! I'm glad they worked out for you
Yeah, I was so worried when I read the bad reviews here and on the other makeup community site. I'm really quite pleased with with my experience even though I didn't like all the products.

Latest posts