Earring Holder/Rack

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find one of these in Canada? I've tried Walmat and nothing
frown.gif
My earrings are scattered everywhere and I am in desperate need of organization!! How do you guys store earrings and long necklaces? Mine always get tangled!

I bought mine at Claries for $20 its not very big, but I had wanted one for such a long time.

what I did was buy a photo frame with a dowel stand (rather than a stand attached to the backing) removed the glass and the back, attached some wire mesh with glue to the frame, and bob's your uncle
smile.gif

Here is what I did....use a corkboard and cover it with material, I just hot glued and a staple gunned it on in the back....the took ribbon and staple it to the back. Then I got some screw hooks and screwed them into the bottom for my necklaces. Its really very pretty in person so its handy and attractive.

I hope I am doing this right with the pics so you can see it.

Well I cant get the pic to show
frown.gif

jewelry3.jpg

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif what I did was buy a photo frame with a dowel stand (rather than a stand attached to the backing) removed the glass and the back, attached some wire mesh with glue to the frame, and bob's your uncle
smile.gif
Would this work for studs as well?
I saw some earring trees at Claires but they are way too small. My earring collection has grown out of control! lol I need something a bit bigger

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif what I did was buy a photo frame with a dowel stand (rather than a stand attached to the backing) removed the glass and the back, attached some wire mesh with glue to the frame, and bob's your uncle
smile.gif
nice !! great idea !i agree Claire's always have a few cute ones. i was also thinking of a key holder (you know, those little boxes with several little hooks).

oops, sorry greeneyedangel! yes, it works for studs. You just put the post through a hole in the mesh and attach your earring back to the other side
smile.gif

I found the massively old photo of it for you guys:

feelsocrafty.jpg

angie, I tried to make your pictures work, but the link is not correct - the photo is not at that address
smile.gif
if you have the correct link, just press the little 'picture' button 7th from the left when you're posting your message, and then paste the address into the popup window (hope that helps)

Latest posts

Back