Ebay pigments!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Help!!I want to buy a few pigments from ebay!I haven't buy any pigments before and I saw some that I like but they are too many and I want to buy only 3 or 4!Her is my list: Vanilla, Old Gold, Emerald Green, Frozen White, Golden Olive, Tan, D'Bohemia Coco, Kitchmas, Violet and Naked. Which 3 or 4 of them should I buy?

Also I'm thinking to buy one Stila Lip Glaze Double in Passion Fruit/Watermelon or Vanilla/Apricot.But I'll buy only one!Which one do you think is better?The apricot/vanilla is the right photo and the passion fruit/watermelon is the left photo.

Originally Posted by Sophia Help!!I want to buy a few pigments from ebay!I haven't buy any pigments before and I saw some that I like but they are too many and I want to buy only 3 or 4!Her is my list: Vanilla, Old Gold, Emerald Green, Frozen White, Golden Olive, Tan, D'Bohemia Coco, Kitchmas, Violet and Naked. Which 3 or 4 of them should I buy? I just got Vanilla, Tan, Golden Olive from a fellow Mut-er (plus 3 more). If you've already got a good brow hilighter I'd go for Golden Olive, Kitchmas and D'Bohemia Coco - IMHO.
Hope this helps.

Vanilla, Golden Olive, Tan, and Coco are my faves - Vanilla is a white/cream shade that flashes pink and gold, Golden Olive is a light bright green with golden shimmer, Tan is a medium coppery tan, and Coco is a silvery taupe. I love them all!!
smile.gif
HTHS!!

hmmm. all of them are good staples. get samples of all of them! lol.

but d'bohemia is a limited edition eye shadow, not a pigment

Liz I meant Coco pigment from D'Bohemia colection.Well I wish I could have them all but I cannot afford to buy them all,at least now!

Originally Posted by Liz hmmm. all of them are good staples. get samples of all of them! lol.
but d'bohemia is a limited edition eye shadow, not a pigment

All my MAC pigment samples come from Ebay. I love Vanilla, it's one of my favourites
icon_smile.gif

Yeah I will definetely get Vanilla!!

Originally Posted by Mirtilla All my MAC pigment samples come from Ebay. I love Vanilla, it's one of my favourites
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Sophia Yeah I will definetely get Vanilla!! I'm sure you won't regret it
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Sophia Liz I meant Coco pigment from D'Bohemia colection.Well I wish I could have them all but I cannot afford to buy them all,at least now! ahh. ok. well. if you do have the money to buy them, but just want to save. think about how you would be saving money on shipping
wink.gif
lol

Thanks Trisha!!I don't know which one of the duos to buy, I like them both!!I had once Apricot lip glaze and Passion Fruit and I like them both but I haven't try Vanilla or Watermelon!!What do you think about the pigments?I will definetely buy Vanilla and Tan,but I don't know what others should I get!!

Originally Posted by Trisha I'd go for the Apricot/Vanilla duo Sophia! x

Thanks Trisha!I want to ask you about golden olive and emerald green pigments,I love green e/s and I want to know if these are similar to Stila's Jade!I already have Jade and I don't want to buy a similar e/s!!

Originally Posted by Trisha Vanilla, Tan, Coco & Naked xx
If you have tried one of each before, maybe try the Watermelon/Passionfruit for a change then, as i think you already have some of the neutral glazes. xx

Thanks Trisha!Is any other green pigment that I can get from ebay?Any LE?

Originally Posted by Trisha Golden Olive is a gorgeous yellowy gold green, and Emerald Green is quite close to Jade e/s so i'd go with Golden Olive x

Thanks!!

Originally Posted by Trisha Greens i can think of off the top of my head
Golden Olive

Green

Kelly Green

Emerald Green

True Chartruese

Chartruese

Deep Blue Green

Forest Green

the latter 2 being very dark. x

Originally Posted by Sophia Help!!I want to buy a few pigments from ebay!I haven't buy any pigments before and I saw some that I like but they are too many and I want to buy only 3 or 4!Her is my list: Vanilla, Old Gold, Emerald Green, Frozen White, Golden Olive, Tan, D'Bohemia Coco, Kitchmas, Violet and Naked. Which 3 or 4 of them should I buy? My favorites from that list areOld Gold

Golden Olive

Coco

Frozen White

Latest posts

Back