Eco Friendly Subs

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know about Eco Emi and Conscious Box, but are there any others? I'm waiting for my first Eco Emi box, and am considering Conscious Box. Opinions on those boxes are very welcome :]

There are a whole bunch of Eco Friendly Subscriptions. 

* Eco-Centric Mom has subscriptions for women, babies, and pregnant women.  I got the first box and liked that they had many many samples, but most were fairly small so I cancelled after the first.  This is a lifestyle bag.

* Green Grab Bag:  Seemed to start strong, but reviews haven't been as good recently.  This is beauty stuff, I think.

* Yuzen:  All of the reviews I have seen have been great, and I keep thinking about ordering it.  This is lifestyle box with some brands that I've been very interested in trying.

* Honest Company:  This is Jessica Albas, and I like her products but don't necessarily want more laundry detergent every month.  I got this one and put it on hold after the first month, I will probably get it again when I need more shampoo/conditioner/laundry detergent/bugspray/etc. 

* BlissmoBox:  I do get this.  You get to pick one of three choices of boxes each month.  I have enjoyed finding new products that I haven't seen elsewhere.

* WellyBox:  Another lifestyle box.  Some people love it, but none of the reviews have been in line with what I want in a box.

* Citrus Lane:  This is our favorite box.  It is baby products though so not for most people.  I love the variety, sizes, brands, everything!

There are tons more, but these are the one's I subscribe to or have looked into getting for me.

Yuzen ships today.  I loved last months box and I am looking forward to this months.  Full size and deluxe size samples, worth the money in my opinion. 
smilehappyyes.gif

I subscribe to Goodebox. It is the only subscription service that has never disappointed me. There are several threads about Goodebox in this forum.

I've recently found The Natural Beauty Box, which has it's own thread here somewhere. It seems really sketchy to me though, so I'm definantly going to be waiting to see what the first few boxes turn out like.

Originally Posted by AsianRose /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've recently found The Natural Beauty Box, which has it's own thread here somewhere. It seems really sketchy to me though, so I'm definantly going to be waiting to see what the first few boxes turn out like.
glad I'm not the only one who felt this way!  I love the idea of a natural eco-friendly sub box for cosmetics but they seem a little... off to me?

I watched their video which was supposed to be advertising their company. It looked like 2 teenage girls doing some highschool project, very unprofessional. Their debut box was great, as with all companies but I'm definantly going to wait before I invest any money in it. 

Latest posts

Back