• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

EDM Before Thanksgiving Special!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Taken from the specials page (just ordered my stuff!!)

Quote:
Enter discount code QRXeOi in your cart to get 7% off your order before November 20th! And all orders over $45 (after discount and minus shipping) receive the Festive Fall Collection of mini Eye Shadow Colors and a Free Premium Brow Brush and a Free Angled Eye Shadow/Brow Brush. This mini eye shadow collection features the colors seen on our home page model, check her out, she's wearing Dark Brown Eye Liner, Countryside and Hot Chocolate. These 3 colors will be in mini sizes to complete a beautiful everyday look!

ooooooooooo!!! nice deal! BUT i am NOT spending MONEY! if i repeat it enough maybe itll be true

I said the same thing this morning but I caved in when I saw their long handled kabuki brush. Apparently it's supposed to be INCREDIBLY soft. I had to get it... *lowers head in shame*

Originally Posted by Shasta /img/forum/go_quote.gif I said the same thing this morning but I caved in when I saw their long handled kabuki brush. Apparently it's supposed to be INCREDIBLY soft. I had to get it... *lowers head in shame* SSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPP PPPPPPPPP!!!!!!*covers eyes* I AM NOT SPENDING MONEY!

Gosh, I'm terrible I just ordered two of their long handled kabukis. They are only 10$ each, so they are cheap, and they look similar as AN long handled kabuki, which I really like, even if it it looked to small at the begining.

Latest posts

Back